Last Updated: 2024-01-26
2. Information Collection: We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Website includes:
- Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, that you voluntarily give to us when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Website.
- Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Website, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Website.
3. Use of Information: We use collected information via the Website for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
4. Disclosure of Your Information: We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- By Law or to Protect Rights
- Third-Party Service Providers
- Marketing Communications
- Interactions with Other Users
- Online Postings
6. Security of Your Information: We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
7. Policy for Children: We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If we learn that information from users less than 13 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records.